- The Itinerary is as follows:
1 Day Arrival at Keflavik, airport pickup, visit the Blue Lagoon and then drive via Reykjavik to a overnight clsoe to Hveragerdi town. In the evening we will introduce infrastructure of our tour in details, have dinner and overnight.
2. Day. Drive to phenenoments like Geysir hot spring, Gullfoss waterfall , get to a hourse farm and take two hours ride in the vincinity of the farm, then overnigth again at the same place as night before.
3. Day. Travel in a vehicle on the South Shore, visit places like Seljalandsfoss, Skogarfoss, Eyjafjallajokull Invo Centre and then saddle our horses and ride for 3 hours. After the tour we head to our hotel for relaxing, shower, dinner and overnight.
4. Day. This day we will use only for visiting Skaftafell (Vatnajokull National Park, Jokulsarlon lagoon) and stay over at same place as night before.
5. Day. Drive in the inlands, visiting Eldja crater, Landmannalaugar and the stop at farm Leirubakki for a 3 hours riding tour, overnight in the neighbourhood.
6. Day. Use the morning for a riding tour close to Skalholt farm and then drive to Reykjavik for your last day in Iceland.
Of course, people can delay departure, add on extra days, go back to one of the lovevely places we have visited, we will assist in anyway we can to prolong your stay in Iceland.